Friday, November 19, 2010

colourburst!










i'm on a current rampage in a search for beautifully decorated rooms because my exams will end next tuesday (yes!) & i've made up my mind to tidy up & do a little re-decoration of my room. or as much as i'm allowed to, since i share the room with my sister who doesn't really share the same craze over intricacies like i do. hmmm.

well that aside, i love how this scandinavian couple decorated their home by starting with a clean white canvas before throwing together beautiful colours & furniture, such as that artistically crafted bohemian beanbag in the first picture. how beautiful that would look in a room, coupled with the ceiling decor & that golden frame from the previous post! i also adore the subtle but sublime palette of pink/purple & green throughout the home. i'm in total interior decoration heaven.

*
photos by morten holtum
via frenchbydesign

3 comments:

Ripped Jeans said...

ughh! i love redecorating!!! i've been redoing my bathroom for a more than a month now but its looking gorg so far!!! the white walls are always a MUST

Nata Amores said...

This is so gorgeous!
Makes me want to hit up antique/vintage stores and redecorate my entire home.
:)
aw, it's so peaceful.

www.louisdiamondshoes.blogspot.com

Perverse Beauty said...

How exciting it must be to finish exams!! This post hits really close to home for me because I LOVE redecorating my room...all the time.

xx - Lera